Brother VQ2400 provides superior performance and advanced technology for the advanced quilting enthusiast and novice alike. If you have a passion for quilting and sewing, the Brother Dream Creator Innov-ís VQ2400 from the V-Series lineup will thrill you. This versatile quilting and sewing machine was built to give home-based quilting and sewing enthusiasts their next dream machine.
The Brother VQ2400 VQ2400 is Brother’s versatile sewing and quilting machine. Part of the V-Series range, it has been specially made for those who dream of making incredible quilts and fashion-forward creations. You will love working on the large 11 1/4 inch needle-to-arm workspace, and the Muvit digital dual feed will mesmerize you. It’s a motor-driven foot – a great benefit when working with thin or layered fabrics.
If this isn’t enough, the Brother VQ2400 also has other exciting features like 561 stitches including 14 one-step buttonhole styles and 5 sewing fonts, ultra-bright LED lighting, ICAPS (Continuous Automatic Pressure System), and Pivot function. With all these great features packed into Brother’s most affordable V-Series machine yet, why not start creating today?
Brother VQ2400 Key Features
- Available at Authorized Innov-ís Dealers Only
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, 3 sewing fonts, 1 Cyrillic font and 1 Japanese font
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed
- Large 3.6” x 6.0” LCD touch screen display
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature
- 10-inch LED lighting
- Pivot function
- Lockstitch key
- Large 5” x 11.25” workspace
- Optional Multi-Function Foot Controller
- LCD Size: 3.6″ x 6.0″ LCD Size
- Display: Up to 260,000 Colors
- On-Screen Help
- On-Screen Editing
- LED 10″ Lighting
- Automatic Threading System
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Quick Set Bobbin
- 1 USB Port
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability
- Mouse capability by USB
- Warranty 2/6/25 year premium warranty.
- The warranty period is 2 years from the original purchase date for Parts, Labor and accompanying Accessory Items,
- 6 years from the original purchase date for Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards (replacement labor excluded) and
- 25 years from the original purchase date for the Chassis Casting.
- The original purchase date shall be determined from the original receipt evidencing proof of purchase of this product.
- Therefore, it is important for you to maintain the receipt for this Product.
Registered the machine with Brother USA and the warranty is transferable. It comes complete with a 23” designer BLUFIG Blossom Sewing Machine Wheeled Bag and matching Project Tote. Perfect for quilting retreats! This machine itself retails for $5,249.00. All will be shipped in original boxes.