Designer Epic 2 continues to lead the sewing and embroidery machine industry with innovation and world-class features.
Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2 is a sewing and embroidery machine with a large touch screen. It has an easy access top loading bobbin system and automatic tension. It also has automatic thread trimming to make sewing quick and easy. You have over 4000+ stitch choices, 16 buttonholes.
With its integrated dual feed, you can sew a variety of different fabrics with perfect stitching every time. There is lots of exciting features that this machine is capable of such as ribbon embroidery, adjustable laser guide, design placement app, and more!
The first machine on the market where you can download new designs directly from the screen of your embroidery machine and start embroidering immediately. This library full of high-quality embroidery designs is continuously updated and is called the mySewnet Library. Your EPIC 2 has WIFI and is therefore directly connected via the internet to Husqvarna’s beautiful library of patterns. That will be enjoyable. With the new Design Placement function, you can also scan your fabric with your mobile or tablet and place the motif to be embroidered exactly, ideal! (these functions are not available on EPIC 1) ‘.
Discover the latest top model from Husqvarna Viking in the field of sewing and embroidery: the Designer EPIC 2 (successor to Designer EPIC). The machine has a number of innovative interesting functions, including a built-in upper feed (IDF system), laser guideline (for easy straight sewing / directing of the fabric), mySewnet Library (directly download new designs from your machine and embroider!), A ribbon embroidery machine, a multifunctional foot control and a number of fun apps for your mobile or tablet (with, for example, the ‘ Design Placement ‘ function, where you can scan your fabric with your tablet or mobile and then place the motif to be embroidered perfectly where you want it ). These are just some of the new features of the EPIC 2.
You will receive free Premier + 2 Ultra embroidery software worth 1,599 euros (the most comprehensive embroidery software package). With this extensive software, you can also send designs wirelessly from the laptop/computer to your machine. But with the new mySewnet Library you can also directly from your EPIC second search for new designs and those of the EPIC 2 from your screen instantly.
Designer Epic 2 Features
- Continue to enjoy the freedom of the mySewnet cloud with free storage, integration with your mySewnet enabled machine, and Premier+ 2 embroidery software. Now, browse at your own pace through thousands of embroidery designs from the comfort of your Designer Epic 2 screen via the optional mySewnet Library subscription for that perfect design.
- Get exclusive mySewnet blog content directly on your Designer Epic 2 machine screen. You will have access to a live feed of news, free projects, free designs, and more!
- Using your smartphone, take a photo of your hooped project through the Husqvarna Viking mySewMonitor app. The app communicates with your Designer Epic 2 machine for perfect embroidery design placement faster than ever before.
- The Designer Epic 2 machine features the most advanced Integrated Dual Feed technology in the industry. Enjoy sewing tricky fabrics and multiple layers like never before without the need for the Integrated Dual Feed foot or a walking foot.
- Exceptional fabric feeding is provided by the additional front feed teeth, 3 in total, and an overall wider feed teeth system.
- Project the adjustable laser sewing guidance line directly onto your fabric to easily line up your stitches. Move the laser projected line guide left or right to easily align lines of decorative stitches, consistently spaced lines of quilting, and more.
- Six exclusive stitch techniques including patented stitch techniques. Customize any project with exclusive patented stitch techniques that give your project dimensional elements that are effortless and irresistible: applique stitches, pop-up stitches, sequin stitches, theme stitches, yarn stitches, and laser pictogram stitches.
- Decorative stitches are now up to 9mm wide giving you more freedom than ever before on a Husqvarna Viking sewing machine!
- Control multiple functions of your machine like thread cut, needle up/down, or reverse without taking your hands off your project when using the recommended Multi-Function Foot Control accessory.
- With the optional motorized Ribbon Embroidery Attachment, your Designer Epic 2 sewing and embroidery machine will guide and stitch down ribbon in embroidery mode in all directions. Adding ribbon to your embroidery designs has never been easier creating stunning, one-of-a-kind embroideries! The Designer Epic 2 machine is the only one in its class that has the unique Ribbon Embroidery Attachment capability.
The 10.1-inch capacitive touch tablet-like screen allows you to easily navigate on-screen using touch gestures like swipe, pinch, and spread.
Most Built-In, Specialty Embroidery Techniques – Over 650 built-in embroidery designs, incorporating 31 specialty techniques including:
- Ribbon Embroidery
- Thread velvet
- Cutwork needles
- Patchwork in-the-hoop
- Free-standing lace
Free-Motion Settings – Choose the one most convenient for you.
- Free-Motion Spring Action
- Free-Motion Floating
- Free-Motion Ruler Foot
- Free-motion Sewing with Decorative Stitches – Use any non-dimensional decorative stitch in free-motion mode.
Weight: 15kg (33lbs). The lightest machine in its class with a lightweight, one-piece aluminum casting.
What’s in the box?
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2 embroidery and sewing machine
- Embroidery unit
- Foot control with a retractable lead
- User manual
- Designer Epic sampler book
- Designer Imperial hoop (360 x 260mm)
- Designer Crown hoop (260 x 200mm)
- Designer Splendid Square hoop (120 x 120mm)
- Plus much more
- A foot for IDF system,
- B foot,
- C foot,
- D foot,
- E foot for IDF system,
- H foot for IDF system,
- J foot for IDF system,
- Adjustable ¼” foot for IDF system,
- R foot,
- S foot,
- Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot,
- Sensor Q-Foot,
- Straight Stitch Plate
- Over 750 built-in embroidery designs, including ribbon embroidery designs. 8 built-in embroidery fonts in three different sizes.
- On-screen access to the mySewnet™ Library for design streaming with over 4,000 designs (subscription required).
Comes complete with a 5-year guarantee. The first 2 years cover parts and labor. The remaining 3 years cover parts.