Designer Sapphire 85 has an embroidery field of 200X360 mm, 680 stitches up to 54 mm in width. Exclusive sewing techniques. Pop-up stitches *, Sequin stitches *, Applique stitches *, Yarn stitches, Theme stitches, five uppercase fonts with both uppercase and lowercase letters for easy programming, over 600 built-in embroideries and direct access to over 7000 (the number increases every week) embroidery on the mySewnet Library (when creating a mySewnet subscription), large color touch screen, JoyOS ADVISOR, Husqvarna Vikings Exclusive Sensor System, deLuxe Stitch System and much much more.
The DESIGNER SAPPHIRE ™ 85 is pleasantly intuitive, specially designed for the creative seamstress with the brightest ideas. The sewing and embroidery machine DESIGNER SAPPHIRE ™ 85 inspires you to sit in your favorite corner and create the next chapter in your sewing story. With many industry-leading features, you will be fascinated by its advanced technology.
With DESIGNER SAPPHIRE 85, you get a unique sewing and embroidery machine
This latest embroidery sewing combination, the Designer Sapphire 85, is designed to work with the newest software, the Library, and various apps such as my sewmonitor and Quick design.
He also reads all motifs from the Library, where you can send over 5000 embroidery motifs directly to the Sapphire 85. Also, the motifs for the ribbon embroidery device, fantastic, right?
The large screen makes it even easier to follow the dozens of built-in animation videos, so you don’t have to cheat on YouTube, and you get to know your sewing embroidery machine even better!
The DESIGNER, SAPPHIRE™ 85 sewing and embroidery machine, features the industry’s best ecosystem and is the first machine in its class with WiFi connectivity, allowing you to update and transfer embroidery designs anywhere.
Your next chapter has not been sewn yet! The sewing and embroidery machine HUSQVARNA® VIKING® DESIGNER SAPPHIRE ™ 85 inspires you to sit in your favorite corner and create the next chapter in your sewing story. With many industry-leading features, you will be fascinated by its advanced technology.
JoyOS Advisor ™ – Select the type of fabric and automatically get a wide selection of available sewing techniques. The JoyOS Advisor ™ function sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension / portioning, and optimal presser foot pressure for the sewing technique you choose. Clear animations and illustrations explain directly on the screen how to succeed in your sewing project.
mySewnet ™ – A cloud service that i.a. allows you to access your embroidery from several different devices (from your computer, tablet, or directly from your DESIGNER SAPPHIRE 85 ™). Your devices will always be synchronized via WiFi. Software updates come directly on the screen, access mySewnet ™ Library by subscription and mySewnet ™ Blog with news, tips, and projects.You can also install the mySewMonitor app for free. Through this app, you get real-time updates directly on your mobile about status when, for example, you embroider with your DESIGNER SAPPHIRE 85 ™.
Tablet-like screen – It has an interactive tablet-like screen of 8″ (177 x 99mm) with high resolution (1024 x 600). You can sweep, pull together, zoom, rotate or multiply embroidery easily – just like on today’s tablets or smartphones.
Beautiful embroidery with deLuxe ™ Stitch System -Thanks to deLuxe ™ Stitch System, you will spend less time and effort on machine settings. The thread portioning function outputs the correct amount of thread for each stitch, regardless of thread or fabric thickness. Achieve the high-quality result you have always wanted, regardless of fabric and thread type – even if it is metal, silver, or other special threads.
- I look forward to a beautiful sewing result on both sides of the fabric.
Powerful Electronic needle penetration sews through thick fabric or multiple layers.
Over 620 embroideries with 30 special techniques.
- Eight embroidery fonts in sizes from 10–80 mm.
- Design Positioning
- Design Placement with the mySewMontior ™ app
- Design Shaping, ten different shapes
- Design Appliqué, 45 built-in shapes, six different sewing options
- Two embroidery options for embroidery
- Smart Save
- Welcome to the embroidery settings window
- Embroider buttonholes and decorative stitches
- Automatic jump stitch cutting thread
- Free download of software
- Tapering in the embroidery frame
Top features for sewing
- deLuxe ™ – Stitch System
- EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM ™
- HUSQVARNA® VIKING® exclusive sewing techniques
- The feeder with replaceable presser feet included
- Nine function buttons for sewing (needle up / down, start/stop, stop, fix, automatic thread cut, sew back, speed, presser foot up, presser foot down)
- 15 balanced buttonholes in a single step
- Stitch plate for straight stitch and sensor
- Three freehand sewing positions: resilient, floating, Ruler Foot
- 29 needle positions
- Stitch positioning
- Adjustable stitch balance
- Tapered decorative seams, 35 stitches with several different angle options
- Freehand sewing with decorative seams
- LED lighting of the work area
- high speed
- Sensors for upper and lower thread
- USB socket
- Flush bobbin thread through the needle
- Separate motor for winding bobbin thread
- Clamp-free gripper
- A Foot – For straight stitch and zig-zag.
- B Foot – For decorative stitches.
- C Foot – For sewing buttonholes.
- D Foot – For sewing blind hems.
- E Foot – For attaching zippers.
- H Foot – For sewing on leather and vinyl.
- J Foot – For sewing overcast stitching (off the edge of fabric).
- P Foot – For sewing 1/4″ seams when quilting.
- Q Foot – Used for embroidering designs in the hoop.
- R Foot – For embroidering designs in the hoop.
- S Foot – For sewing side-motion decorative stitches.
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot – A one-step buttonhole foot.
- Walking Foot Attachment w/ interchangeable sole. Straight Stitch & Open Toe Soles are Included!
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
- Machine Carrying Case (Dust Cover) w/ Storage Pockets
- Embroidery Unit Luggage Carrying Case w/ Foam Insert
- Small 120mm x 120mm Hoop
- Medium 260 x 200mm Hoop
- Large 360mm x 260mm Hoop
- Designer Sapphire 85 User’s Guide: Explains how to thread, use and operate the Designer Sapphire 85.
- Designer Sapphire 85 Sampler: Shows pictures of all the designs built-in to the machine.
Viking 6D Complimentary Software Download: This software is available from Viking’s website as a free download. You will find it if you Google “Viking complimentary software download.” This software will allow you to transfer designs from your computer to the machine and convert embroidery designs from one format to another. This Viking Designer Sapphire 85 reads VP3 (or VP4) format.
USB Flash Drive: You can use this flash drive to take design files from your PC to the Sapphire 85
- 10 Viking Bobbins (empty)
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate (Great for piecing quilt blocks together)
- 4 Spool Caps – 2 Large, 1 Medium, & 1 Small
- Seam Ripper
- Seam Guide
- Lint Brush
- Hump Jumper Tool (assists the presser foot getting over large, uneven seams)
- Needle Clamp Screw Driver
- Thread Nets
- Small pair of Scissors
- Thread & Stabilizer Kit
This machine will be safely shipped and packaged carefully in its original boxes and foam packaging.
There are no reviews yet.