Elna Excellence 780 is a computerized sewing machine offering outstanding quality and an astonishing number of high-level features. Countless functions and intuitive operations simplify the sewing process helping you save time and increasing your efficiency.
Our eXcellence 780 is an exceptionally high-quality computer sewing machine that offers top-quality technical equipment. With countless convenient functions and intuitive operations, you can put your sewing projects into practice quickly, easily, and effectively.
Elna Excellence 780 Key Features:
- 350 stitches
- 11 buttonholes and 2 alphabets
- Maximum sewing speed adjustable up to 1’060 spm
- 9 mm maximum sewing width
- Full-color and high-definition LCD touch screen
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Upper feed system
- Automatic foot pressure adjustment
- Easy and guided bobbin threader with built-in thread cutter
- Automatic thread cutter
- 10 built-in white LED lamps in 5 different locations, including one retractable front light
- One USB port
Experience unique sewing comfort
the Elna Excellence 780 features a new ergonomic design, which creates an extremely generous sewing space and an optimal environment for working on large sewing, quilting, or home decorating projects. Bright LED lighting and a wide LCD touchscreen enhance comfort and make your sewing experience a pleasant and effortless one.
A powerful and reliable companion
With its broad range of superior functionalities, high sewing speed, and a choice of over 350 stitches, the Elna eXcellence 780 will provide you with impressive sewing performance, along with 3mb storage capacity. While this model is built to stand up to hours of sewing with the same stitch quality, its full metal frame ensures total stability.
The ultimate quilting machine
This exclusive combination of features is an invaluable asset to support quilting and patchwork enthusiasts on ambitious projects.
Unlimited possibilities for your creativity!
The Elna eXcellence 780 is smooth, versatile, and comprehensive.
Fabric capability: The eXcellence 780 is the ideal machine for sewing smoothly a wide range of fabrics, from delicate to heavy, and for achieving excellent penetration on all sorts of textiles.
Perfect results: Three different needle plates are included as standard accessories and ensure regular and highly precise stitches whatever the fabric. Thanks to our onestep converter system, you can easily change and use the right plate in order to lend a professional and qualitative finish to all your sewing projects.
Creative focus: Elna eXcellence 780 offers extensive functions to express your creativity. The stitch tapering option provides for a unique decorative effect and fabulous possibilities for creation with free motion quilting, thread painting or raw edge appliqué. With the stitch composer software, you will enjoy creating your own stitches.
EASY-ACCESS FUNCTION BUTTONS
- Start / Stop function
- Auto-lock (knot)
- Up / down needle position
- Presser foot lift
- Automatic thread cutter
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Size: W 528 mm x H 321 mm x D 243 mm / W 20.7″ x H 12.6″ x D 9.5″
- Screen size: W 62.8 x H 110.9mm / W 6.2″ x H 11″
- WorkSpace: 280 x 120mm / 11″ x 4.7″
- Free arm Length: 150mm / 5.9″
- Weight: 13.2kg / 28.36 lbs
- Standard foot A
- Satin stitch foot F
- Open-toe satin stitch foot F2
- Rolled hem foot D
- Zipper foot E
- Blind Hem foot G
- Overlock foot M
- 1/4″ seam foot O
- Button sewing foot T
- Darning Foot PH-D
- Free motion quilting closed-toe foot QC
- Free motion quilting open-toe foot QO
- Free motion quilting zigzag foot QV
- Automatic buttonhole foot R with stabilizer plate
- Professional HP 1/4″ seam foot
- Professional grade HP needle plate
- Button shank plate
- Upper feed device
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Circular pivot pin
- Spool holder (2 large, 2 small, and 2 special)
- Additional spool pin
- Needle set
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper
- Knee lifter
- Cloth guide
- Quilting guide bar
- Touch panel stylus
- Transparent and extra wide extension table
- Large foot controller and thread cutter switch
- Stitch composer software
- Instructional DVD
- Semi-hard cover