Handi Quilter Amara features a variety of convenient tools as well as twenty inches of throat space to help you creatively finish more quilts. The Amara 20-inch longarm machine is designed for use with the HQ Studio2 Frame (choose from 6, 8, 10, 12, or 14-foot), everything you need for free-motion quilting right out of the box.
The HQ Amara is a 20-inch longarm machine that comes with the 10-foot or 12-foot HQ Studio2 Frame. If space is an issue but you’d love features of the 20″ Amara you can team it up with the Little Foot Frame instead. You can quilt up to King Size on the Little Foot Frame.
The HQ Amara is everything you need for free-motion quilting right out of the box including a powerful stand-alone bobbin winder.
Handi Quilter Amara has 20″ of brightly-lit throat space and QuiltMaster front handlebars for independent and ergonomic adjustments, enabling users to quilt in comfort with the precision that comes from its QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation – perfect stitches, every time.
This quality product is backed by the HQ warranty and European Support from Pinhole Quilting. It conforms to all relevant European regulations and can be supplied with UK or European style plugs.
Experience quality, precision, and a world of quilting possibilities.
From baby quilts to king-size, the HQ Amara is the perfect fit for your style of quilting. Whether you quilt for fun, charity, or for-profit, the Handi Quilter Amara offers innovative technology. Quality engineering provides the functionality that quilters demand. Combine that with the smoothest stitch in the industry and get ready to create masterpieces.
Handi Quilter Amara Top Features
- 20″ of brightly-lit throat space
- Pinpoint Needle Laser
- Easy-Set TensionTM
- 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
- Menu-controlled QuiltMasterTM LED Lighting Package: throat, needle bar, and bobbin
- QuiltMasterTM front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMasterTM servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
- Handi Feet®-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- On-screen handwheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
- Bobbin-use estimator
- Front power switch
- Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch counter
- Easy needle change
- Needle-stop up/down control
- Five basting stitches
Included with this purchase:
- Handi Quilter Amara Longarm Machine
- 12 Foot Studio 2 Frame (NEW)
- Independent bobbin winder
- Instruction manual
- Leaders to attach your quilt
- Misc. accessory pack with 10 needles, 4 bobbins, etc.
- Handi Quilter Easy-Fit Ruler
- HQ Tool Tray2
- Handi Batting Scissors
- Handi Quilter Zinger Branded Retractable Scissor Holder (Each)
- Handi Quilter Ditch Ruler
- Handi Quilter Multi Clamshells Template
- Handi Quilter Half Circles Ruler Set
- HQ Slice 2.25″ Template
- Handi Quilter Swiss Cheese Ruler
- Handi Quilter Half Circles Ruler Set
- Handi VersaTool
- Handi Quilter Right Angle Ruler
- Handi Quilter Straight Edge Ruler
- Pro-Stitcher (computer-guided quilting)
- Quilt from the Back Kit: rear handlebars, laser light, and pantograph
- Groovy Board adapter/stylus
- HQ Steady-Fit Ruler Base
- HQ Electromagnetic Channel Locks
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- 27-inch HQ Super Leader
- HQ Couching Feet, HQ Echo Feet, HQ Glide Foot, and HQ Sure-Foot
Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher Premium Computerized Quilting System
This Pro-Stitcher is compatible with the HQ Amara 20 Quilting Machine, which is sold separately. The Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter’s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology. Manage the software with the included touchscreen tablet, conveniently mounted on top of the quilting machine. This full-featured software is easy to learn and makes precise quilting simple and fun!
The Pro-Stitcher quilting system integrates Handi Quilter’s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize.
Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher Premium Computerized Quilting System Include:
- Pro-Stitcher starter guide
- Pro-Stitcher tablet computer
- Blue X-Axis Flexirack
- X-Axis Flexirack clamps and screws
- 3/32 Drill bit
- EZ Carriage
- Computer bracket with black box and hinge
- Y-Axis mounting bracket assembly
- Y Bracket screws and washers
- 10-foot power cord
- HQ 5′ LITTLE FOOT FRAME
- 2-foot power cord x 2
- Power filter
- USB drive
- Pro-Stitcher communication cable
- Black box power cable
- USB Cable
- Computer power cord
- Manual engagement tool
- Tablet bracket screws
- Cord retaining clamp
- Quick Reference Guide
- Getting Started DVD
There are no reviews yet.