Janome Continental M7 Professional has shocked the industry with technology and performance that until now, could only be found in industrial products. Its large 13.5″ x 5.51″ opening offers ample room for even the largest quilts. The new Acufeed Flex Plus, the dual-feed system can sew anything from denim to silks with ease. Plus, it comes with a wide array of accessories to meet the needs of even the most demanding sewing and quilting enthusiast.
Janome Continental M7 has the industry’s LARGEST sewing space available on any household use machine. Engineered to meet your demands, the M7 provides powerful penetration and needle force.
Revolutionary Machine cutting edge of the latest technologies.
Janome Continental M7 is packed full of useful features that you would expect from Janome; superior needle threader, auto thread cutter, independent bobbin winder to name a few. On top of what you would expect, the M7 Sewing Machines comes with 3 needle plates, changing them is easy with the computerized one-touch system, just touch the screen and up it pops! The auto presser foot lift lets you set the presser foot to your desired height, perfect for free-motion work. A bobbin sensor tells you when it’s running low.
The large LCD touchscreen opens a world of on-screen support with tutorials and how-to videos, simply scan the QR code on the screen. Let quilt block advisor help you to create traditional quilt patterns with ease. Use the stitch composer to create your own unique stitches, we could go on, there are just too many features to list! The M7 Continental is a no-nonsense machine that simply gets the job done, from projects that need a delicate touch to heavyweight home furnishings, but always with enjoyment and precision along the way.
Janome Continental M7 Key Features:
- 13.5 Inches to the right of the needle (Industry Leading) and 5.51-inch height
- Space for the bulkiest projects
- Digital AcuFeed Flex – More precise feeding than ever before
- AcuSpark App & On Screen QR Code- put more information in the palm of your hand than ever
- before with the companion app (Instructions, tips, tricks, tutorials, projects)
- Optical Bobbin Sensor- Never run out of bobbin again
- Quilt Block Advisor- Quilt cutting calculator built into the machine, sewing instructions in
- 400 built-in stitches
- Create your own stitches with Stitch Composer PC software included
- Expanded Sewing Applications menu (T-Shirt)- easier to use and more applications than ever before
- Automatic Needle Tension- Perfect tension settings for every stitch
- Automatic Foot Lift and Automatic Pivot
- Variable Zig Zag
- Large Extension Table included as standard
- 23 included feet, 3 included needle plates, and more included as standard
Janome M7 Continental is the fastest drop-in bobbin home sewing machine available. Janome has implemented a durable DC brushless motor that gives you 1300 stitches per minute, while still giving you the strength and stability you require. Add in the full metal frame and Janome’s high standards for vibration suppression and you can be assured of a pleasurable, smooth, and high-performance sewing experience for all your sewing projects.
Janome M7 Continental expands your sewing horizons and gives you contemporary features that you will love. The M7 has the industry’s LARGEST sewing space available on any household use machine. Engineered to meet your demands, the M7 provides powerful penetration and needle force. Perfect for garment sewing, quilting, and allowing you to easily tackle heavy-weight home furnishing projects in order to make your decorating dreams come true.
There is even an instructional app available that uses the machine’s QR code. The M7 has the largest sewing area of any domestic machine which makes it perfect for quilting and larger projects.
What’s in the Box?
- Janome Continental M7 sewing machine
- Large Foot Controller
- Instruction manual
- Instructional DVD
- 1/4″ Seam Foot
- 1/4″ Seam Foot without a guide
- Overcast Foot
- Professional Grade Foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot Open
- Button Sewing Foot
- Open Toe Darning / Embroidery Foot
- Darning / Embroidery Foot
- Open Toe Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Stabilizing Plate for Buttonhole Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Zigzag Foot
- Standard Foot
- Hemmer Foot
- Blind Hem Stitch Foot
- Closed Toe Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Variable Zigzag Open Toe Foot
- Concealed Zipper Foot
- AcuFeed / Dual Feed Standard Foot Twin
- Nets x 2
- Accessory Box
- PC Application Pack (CD)
- AcuFeed Flex
- Quilting Guide Bar
- Base Plate For Foot Control
- Ruler Work Foot
- Button Shank Plate
- Winged Screwdriver
- Seam Ripper
- Spool Caps x 2 (Large)
- Spool Caps x 2 (Small)
- Spool Holder x 2 (Special)
- Spool Rest x 2
- Thread Cutter Switch for Foot Control
- Touch Panel Stylus
- Knee Lifter (Straight Adjustable)
- Lint Brush
- Professional Grade Needle Plate
- Standard Needle Plate
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Large Extension Table with Drawer
- Semi-Hard Dust Cover
When you buy the Janome M7 Continental sewing machine from Sterling Sewing, you are covered by our comprehensive 2-year warranty.