Texjet PLUS Advanced printer is the ideal solution from low entry-level to high productions. A unique combination of hardware, software, and inks, designed and produced by experts, makes garment printing easy, fast, and profitable.
Turning to the product itself, Texjet Plus Advanced continues to impress with its great value for money and its excellent quality print output. Customers really appreciate its ease of use and the simple maintenance procedure. It can also be left for long periods of time without being switched on and still be in working order afterward. Another major benefit is its low cost of ink because it uses refillable ink cartridges together with a pressurized ink system.
Polyprint, the manufacturer of Texjet, has recently launched its latest RIP software which includes enhanced features such as:
- New white mask creation tool – no need to use additional editing software like Photoshop.
- Up to 40% faster print speeds with single-pass printing of white and CMYK.
- Faster ripping action.
- Enhanced cost calculator giving precise ink costs.
Texjet Plus Advanced Top-quality DTG printer and yet affordable!
After years of research & development, we managed to build Texjet® PLUS Advanced DTG printer using top quality and robust metal materials that comply with demanding engineering standards. Solid construction that adds durability and reliability ideal for small business use to even more demanding environments and larger productions that doesn’t add extra burden to the price while keeping it competitive and cost-effective!
Innovative RIP software!
With TexjetRIP® v7 we have managed to add awesome new features that set the bar of user experience to the next level! A modular software developed from the ground up with great ease of use and increased flexibility in mind.
Some of the key features of version 7 are New enhanced white mask creation tool – no need for additional editing software like Photoshop, Automatic & manual white mask management, Redesigned interface, Powerful RIP engine resulting in higher function speeds, Single Pass printing of White and Colors at the same time offer amazing speed gain and print results!
Large Printable Area
Our evolutionary “Easy Table Series” products are easily exchangeable platens with printable surfaces from 15x30cm up to 42x60cm. We designed them specifically to speed up your workflow and to increase your productivity while also focusing on quality by using robust and lightweight materials.
All platen sizes have their own removable frame system in order to keep the t-shirt in place. No need to use spray glue any more (with the exception of the 60x42cm table that has no frame in order to utilize the maximum allowed printing area). Plus, all frame systems have adjustable knobs on their corners to allow printing on thicker or thinner materials.
Automatic printhead height adjustment!
Now there is no need to manually adjust the distance of the printhead like many other competitive dtg printers. Texjet® PLUS comes with an accurate optical sensor that does it automatically for you minimizing the possibility to damage the printhead. The sensor guarantees the optimum distance between the fabric and the printhead and also enables bi-directional printing.
Excellent white ink performance!
4 CMYK and 4 White ink cartridges of 160ml are available. The ink cartridges are refillable keeping the costs down. White Ink performs at its best, due to the closed-loop ink system which keeps the white ink fresh and clean from dust or evaporation, minimizing maintenance. Due to the fact that the ink doesn’t come in contact with air, the printer can stay idle for 30 days without the need to remove the white ink, and without having clogging problems after starting working again.
This is because the ink in the cartridges is vacuum sealed which prevents the evaporation or contamination of the ink. Also, the maintenance procedure for our printer is very simple to do without the need of using tools and disassembling parts of the printer.
Included in sale:
- TexJet Plus Advanced Printer
- Max Platen with 42x60cm print area
- Standard Platen with 34x52cm print area
- Mini Platen with 28x32cm print area
- Sleeve/Leg Platen with 15x30cm print area
- Earlex HV1900 Pre-treat Sprayer
- Earlex HG2C Heat Gun
- Approx 3 liters of the BEST pre-treat liquid
- T-shirt spray stand
- Teflon sheets
- Whatever ink is remaining in bottles – white, yellow, and cyan
- Five filling funnels
- Polyprint cleaning fluid
- Specialist cleaning swabs
- Original TexJetRIP Software and License
- Chip resetter for maintenance tank
- Spare maintenance tank
- Pack of Acetate for printing nozzle tests
- VERY detailed instructions on the best printing method, written specifically by me – not from a manual or from the internet. This is based on months of trial and error to ensure only the highest quality prints every time using a method you’ll never see anyone else do!
- Details of where to buy all the best supplies
There are no reviews yet.